If you’ve been following us for a while, you know how gentle Eucalan Delicate Wash is in cleaning handmade items, delicate lingerie and even children’s clothing and cloth diapers. But we hear from customers all the time about fun and unexpected ways they’ve used Eucalan. Today we’ve gathered up 7 of our fan favourites – we hope they’ll give you great ideas!
- Your wedding dress. From customer Kay: “Almost 2 years ago my wife wore this amazing dress. We couldn’t find anyone to clean it after. The outdoor venue had blackened the bottom. Enter Eucalan. I found this to be a great fiber cleaner, including my carpets. So when my wife begged me to try and save her dress so she could preserve it, or sell it I thought I might try using Eucalan. On a 2 year old, set in grass and dirt stain, on a delicate wedding dress. A tiny bit of soaking and direct scrubbing to the worst spots later and I am amazed! Thanks for such an amazing product. Everyone should have some!” We’ve got some extra tips for wedding dress care on our website!
- Your child’s favourite toy. From the mouths of babes, and customer Vanessa: “My daughter said he was sticky so we gave him a bath.” Check out one of our newest videos on Laundering Baby Items with Eucalan for our top tips!
- Your delicate clothing items. Lace? Silk? Bling? Eucalan can handle all of them and keep your favourite delicates looking like new for longer. Instagram customer @girlsavage shares, “A wash in Eucalan lavender for my sequined T-shirt.”
- Your Winter Coat. If you didn’t launder your coat before you packed it away last season, or if you want to freshen it up for this fall and winter, give it a spa treatment with Eucalan. Customer Joan says “I looked at my wool winter coat and thought, ‘Why not?’ So I did. I love my Eucalan!” You can find more tips on keeping those coats looking spiffy on our blog.
- Your Vintage Buttons (and other items). This was a new one for us, but we love hearing these stories! Customer Carol shared, “These vintage buttons from Mom’s and Grandma’s button tins cleaned up nicely. Some of them are quite old, and a filmy layer seemed to have built up over the years. I gave them a bath in my Eucalan wool wash and they are good as new!”
- Your Masks. This one’s new for this year and we hope it doesn’t last forever, but you can use Eucalan on your masks! The owner of Esther’s Place Fibers says, “Let me share a tip that made mask-wearing just a little more bearable for me: washing mine in Eucalan. It smells so good when you put it on, it puts a smile on my face!” We’re right there with you!
- Your Makeup Brushes. We shared this in a blog article a while ago, but customer Avila says, “First, if you can’t remember the last time you washed your makeup brushes/sponges, wash them! Second, if you’re looking for the best way (that I’ve found) to get them clean use Eucalan delicate wash! It’s better than all the makeup specific cleansers I’ve tried, and cheaper!”
We hope you enjoyed hearing how some of our customers use Eucalan in unexpected ways! If you’re interested in seeing more, we have a Pinterest board where we collect customer stories.
If you’ve got a new use for Eucalan, we’d love to hear from you!
Like this post? Pin it!