Father’s Day is just around the corner and lots of new graduates are about to make their way into the world. Why not surprise dear old Dad and your favorite grad with a gift you know they’ll use? Today, we share some top picks for both!
- Food Gifts: Whether your dad has a sweet or savory tooth, you can probably find gourmet goodies to suit his appetite. There are also plenty of DIY ideas on pinterest such as these DIY Popcorn Salts or this recipe for Cowboy Spice mix. New grads (especially those heading off to college!) will appreciate gift cards to grocery stores where they’ll be heading.
- Beverages: Does your dad love coffee, beer, wine, or whiskey? Chances are, there is probably a monthly subscription club for that, or you could just surprise him with a few well-chosen bottles or beans! Depending on the age of your grad, this might also be a great option to explore.
- Washi Tape Holders: Use our easy DIY idea for upcycling empty Eucalan bottles into pen, pencil and paperclip holders! Pick a washi tape print you know your dad or grad will love, to make a one-of-a-kind gift just for them – click here for a free tutorial.
- The Getaway Gang: Our all-in-one kit is perfect for students who will be on their own for the first time ever! It contains single use pods of each of our 5 scents, our Stain Treating Towelettes, and even a nail file and small sewing kit.
- A Picture Says 1,000 Words: When in doubt, a framed photo of one of your favorite memories is a heartfelt gift that will always be appreciated.
Need more great ideas? Click here to join us on Pinterest!