It’s coming – party season! It won’t be long before your evenings start to fill up with gatherings of friends, family, work parties, and holiday parties. The next eight weeks are going to be some of the busiest all year long – so you don’t want to have your favourite party clothes stuck at the dry cleaner, or giving yourself the extra chore of taking dresses to the cleaners, waiting for them to be ready, and then picking them back up again. Not when you can take care of all your dressy clothes at home with Eucalan.
Eucalan is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye – so it’s a perfect choice for taking care of delicate fabrics or items that have some beading or sequins, which seem so appropriate for dressy winter items. Besides, washing it yourself is easier (and faster) than you’d think! We can walk you through the whole process step by step:
- Add Eucalan to your washing machine or sink with tepid water.
- Immerse dress in water and allow to soak for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze dress with your hands to incorporate soap and water through the fabric.
- Soak dress for an additional 15 minutes.
- Eucalan does not require rinsing, but if you wish to, give it a gentle rinse under fresh tepid water.
- Remove from water and squeeze or spin out excess water.
- You may roll in a towel, but go slowly and be careful not to get any beads or sequins stuck on towel fibres.
- Hang to dry away from direct sunlight or heat (your shower is probably a good spot).
When it comes to preparing for a night out, it’s worth having a Eucalan stain treating towelette in your bag. It’s brilliant for cleaning up any deodorant marks that can get on sleeveless dresses, or remove any food spots.
If you are looking for some dressier clothes for the holiday party season, or just looking for some dressing up inspiration, you should check out our Dressing Up Pinterest Board!
Like this post? Why not Pin it!