Next month, we’ll be attending two exciting expos for lingerie, men’s underwear, and swimwear in North America:
CURVENY NEW YORK August 3, 4 & 5 2014 – Javits Center North, Booth #100
CURVENV LAS VEGAS August 18 & 19 2014 – Venetian Hotel, Booth #414
Both of these shows will feature previews of the Spring & Summer 2015 collections from notable lingerie designers worldwide. In years past, Eucalan has debuted new products such as our Wrapture by Kristin Omdahl Delicate Wash and Wrapture Fragrant Balm, both of which feature the romantic scent of night-blooming jasmine.
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to attend an event such as this, here is a quick interview with designer Kristin Omdahl from the February 2013 CurveNY show, which gives you a peek behind the scenes:
We look forward to sharing the latest trends with you soon!
You’ve followed this year’s trends and found the perfect swimsuit for Summer 2014 – that’s already a “do”! Now you just have to keep it looking great all season long by avoiding these don’ts:
- Even if your swimsuit is white, don’t use bleach! Bleach is a sure-fire way to damage fibres and reduce the life of your suit.
- Don’t machine-wash your swimsuit! This causes pilling and also breaks down fibres.
- After each use, don’t forget to wash your suit in a mild detergent such as Eucalan to remove sweat, salt, chlorine, sunblock, bacteria and sand.
- Don’t stretch out your suit by using a clothes dryer or hanging it up to dry! It’s best to use a towel to squeeze out the remaining water, then lay flat to dry out of direct sunlight.
- Don’t use the same suit every day. Your swim suit will need 24 hours to regain shape, and it’s best to wait until it’s 100% dry before using it again.
No need to be intimidated by the above list – caring for swimwear is easy with Eucalan, we promise! In the short tutorial video below, Eucalan‘s managing director Jennifer Edgar shares easy-to-follow tips to keep your swimwear, workout gear and other technical fibres looking their best: