As the holiday countdown marches on, do you find yourself at a loss for what to buy for everyone on your list? We've got a few more suggestions for you on this week's blog post!
1. New Parents: Our Lavender scent is a great choice for cleaning baby items like plush toys, blankies, and bedding. One clever mommy blogger recently posted step-by-step instructions for using Eucalan to wash your child's playpen – with cold and flu season in full swing, the naturally antiseptic properties of Lavender Eucalan can banish hidden germs.
2. Lingerie Lovers: There's nothing more romantic than our new scent, Wrapture by Kristin Omdahl! Featuring the intoxicating aroma of night-blooming jasmine, Wrapture is the perfect way to care for your intimite apparel. Tuck a 100mL bottle of Wrapture into your gift box, or indulge in our limited-edition Holiday Gift Box which contains 2 single-use pods of our jasmine scent, Wrapture by Kristin Omdahl, 2 stain treating towelettes and a tin of our new Wrapture Fragrant Balm.
3. Knitters, Crocheters and other Crafty Folk: Give the gift of choice! Our Gift Pack contains four 100mL bottles in each of the following scent selections: Eucalyptus, Lavender, Grapefruit and Unscented. We've got an easy-to-follow video tutorial demonstrating the wet block process using Eucalan, or you can check out this photo tutorial on the A Baby's Smile Blog. Eucalan is also ideal for washing sewing and needlepoint projects – click here for detailed instructions on our website.
4. Outdoorsy Types: Unscented Eucalan is the best choice when you don't want any lingering scents to attract unwanted attention. Camping enthustiasts and hunters can keep their gear clean and tidy with Unscented Eucalan. With absolutely no added fragrances, it's also a great choice for anyone with scent sensitivities, too!
5. World Travelers: A Getaway Gang has everything travelers need to look their best, no matter what surprises might be in store for them. It contains single-use pods (2 each in our Eucalyptus, Lavender, Grapefruit and Unscented fragrances), 4 handy wipes, a pack of peel & pat lint removers, a nail file and one sewing kit, all in a re-usable vinyl zipper bag. No suitcase is complete without this easy-to-pack survival kit for essential garment care!
Need more gift ideas? The Knit Darling blog has several great gift ideas for the knitter in your life, or visit the My Sister's Knitter blog for more gift-giving inspiration.
Don't forget, not only is Eucalan available at these fine retailers, it is now available on Amazon Prime, too!