Wedding Season is about to begin – and whether you're a bridesmaid or a bride, you don't want to forget the Eucalan!
Don't let an unexpected stain ruin your special day! Your "emergency" kit should include lipstick, band-aids, safety pins, tissues, and Eucalan stain-treating towelettes. They will quickly clean up any little marks that get on your dress, be it make-up, food, or bird poop (yes, those outdoor photo shoots can get messy!). Bring enough for each person in your wedding party as well as your mother and mother-in-law, too.
After your special day, the hem and train of your wedding dress will most likely be filthy, and it will definitely need a good cleaning before being put away. Cleaning and preserving your dress couldn't be easier (or more cost-effective) with Eucalan:
• Add Eucalan to washing machine or bath tub and fill with tepid water.
• Immerse dress in water and allow to soak for 15 minutes.
• Add Eucalan full strength to tough stains and rub gently with a soft tooth brush until stain disappears.
• Squeeze dress with hands to incorporate soap and water through the fibres.
• Soak dress for additional 15 minutes.
• Remove from water and squeeze or spin out excess water.
• You may roll in a towel being careful not to get beads stuck on towel fibres.
• Hang to dry away from direct sunlight or heat.